Paxera Patient Portal
Access and share medical images securely
At a glance:
The same way PACS has transformed the film-based workflow for the radiology departments and clinicians, Paxera Patient Portal is transforming how facilities share medical images with their patients by taking the traditional media such as films, CDs and DVDs away from the administration desk and replacing it with an advanced zero-footprint patient portal.
Paxera intuitive zero-footprint patient portal enables patients to view their medical images and reports from any browser or mobile device and allows images to be downloaded or shared to Facebook annonymized..
Paxera Patient Portal key features:
- Reduces staff time and eliminates the cost of producing CDs, DVDs and films User
- User-friendly interface design with no dedicated training required
- Patients can access their information from any web browser or mobile device
- Zero-download clients that requires no software to be installed on a patient’s computer
- Runs as a stand-alone solution or seamlessly integrates with existing PACS systems via edge server
- Improve patients’ satisfaction and enables users to consolidate information that has been dispersed across multiple sources
- Stores exam reports and images with immediate, secure access to these data for support quality care
- Share medical images securely by anonymously posting studies to Facebook
- Patients can easily upload their studies and send them to other doctors for a second opinion