Multi-modality Viewing Station
At a glance:
PaxeraView is a powerful viewing station that is able to work within any PACS environment (or can co-exist as a standalone solution) to handle all the modalities inside the healthcare facility. PaxeraView workstations are equipped with many features and tools that enhance studies’ handling and management, and help operators work out diagnoses in an easy, efficient and intuitive way.
- Supports all DICOM and non-DICOM modalities
- Seamless integration with PaxeraRIS solution
- Supports multiple user accounts with different access rights
- Fully customizable information grids
- Flexible and customizable viewing formats
- Flexible and fully customizable search engine that enhances the doctor’s work-list construction
- Create custom search filters for repeated searching operations
- Image/cine manipulation in runtime (zoom, pan and color management)
- Image processing tools and filters (invert, rotate, resize, crop, emboss, etc.)
- Orthogonal, oblique and curved MPR
- Multi-planar maximum intensity projection “MIP”
- Measurement tools
- Region of interest (ROI) processing and marking
- Many different annotation tools (arrows, lines, rectangles, etc.)
- 3D image reconstruction for virtual endoscopy
- Customizable statistical chart reports with different chart elements (legend, shape, color, etc.)
- Voice note recording during and after the examination
- Reporting tool with automatic report generation
- Fully featured archiving capability that allows archiving of multiple patients at the same time.
- Studies can be transferred to any DICOM-enabled machine for either storage, printing or CD/DVD publishing
- Easily customizable and flexible visual film designer
- Films (with any layout) can be printed to all DICOM and Windows printers
- Teleradiology module
- Multi-lingual support.
- Supports most of the image formats (Bitmap, GIF, TIFF, JPEG lossy, JPEG lossless, JPEG 2000, Wavelet, DICOM and more.
- Supports video capture from machines with any of the following interfaces:
- Standard video output [PAL/NTSC].
- Non-standard video output [RGB] 3 or 5 leads.
- Digital output.
- Raw-data output.
- DICOM output.
Image Processing and Annotation Tools:
- Various tools such as invert, rotate, resize and crop.
- Many filters including sharpen, smooth, emboss, etc.
- Many types of annotation tools (arrows, lines, shapes, etc.) and body marks (body parts and directions).
- Different measurement tools: distance, rectangular area, ellipsoid, angle, Cobb angle, etc.
- Region of Interest (ROI) processing and highlighting.
- Image insets and scan-lines display.
Key Images/Key Notes:
- Mark the important images or those of interest in a study as key images.
- Text can be attached to any key image as a key note for easy reference.
- Easy retrieval of the key images and the attached notes.
- Multiple cine loop display with playback controls.
- Cardio-vascular diagnostic and analytic tools (QCA and QLVA).
- Various cine processing and manipulation tools (zoom, pan, filters, etc.).
- Cine export to DICOM, AVI or MPEG formats.
- Snap-shot capturing from cines.
- Print directly to DICOM printer (grayscale or color) or to color Windows printers.
- All film layouts are supported on all printers.
- Print films designed by the visual film designer.
- Print the entire patient’s information from the patient directory.
- Printer and page setup.
- 3D image reconstruction with either the light-weight built-in module or with the powerful integrated Voxar 3DÂ® software.
- Voice note recording during image viewing/cine playback for comments and report dictation.
- Reporting tool with automatic report generation.
Image Manipulation and Visualization:
- Image windows can be split into many formats according to the operator’s preference.
- Powerful hanging protocol editor to visually customize the views and monitors according to the personal need and the current workstation setup.
- Image zoom and pan.
- Window width and window level adjustment with predefined presets.
- Image stitch and image fusion.
- View the displayed series instances as a continuous playback (cine).
MPR and MIP:
- Orthogonal, oblique and curved MPR construction.
- MPR series can be generated from the sagittal, coronal, axial or oblique views with full control of the total distance, slice spacing, slice thickness and number of images. The slice thickness can be average, minimum or maximum.
- MIP can be generated for any plane (sagittal, coronal, axial and oblique) with full control over the total distance, stationary step, motion step and the slices combined. The operator can choose the intensity as either average, maximum or minimum.
- Archive multiple patients at the same time.
- Archive images, cines, reports and voice notes to optical media, USB flash-drives or local directories with a built-in DICOM viewer (PaxeraViewer).
- An easy to use Archive Manager that aids in choosing the studies to archive and retrieving the required studies when needed.
- Studies can be transferred to any DICOM-enabled machine (e.g. DICOM server for storage, CD/DVD burners for CD/DVD publishing, etcâ€¦).
- Videos, images, reports or voice notes can be transferred individually or collectively using state-of-art compression algorithms to enhance and expedite the transfer process.
- Sending queue can be viewed and manipulated as required.
- Easily customizable and flexible visual film designer with drag and drop feature for adding images to the film.
- Film settings include: imaging layout (columns X rows), printer selection, film size and type and page orientation.
- Multiple films editing at the same time.
- Print preview can be displayed before printing.