PaxeraUltima 3rd Generations
Next Generation Web PACS
PaxeraUltima is a browser-based, all-encompassing multi-modality medical viewer that delivers a consolidated work list, zero-footprint and vendor-neutral access to studies throughout the enterprise with a full spectrum of diagnostics and reporting tools – all from a single login.
- An ultra-fast streaming technology ensuring highest productivity for radiologists
- Smart-fetch technology that simultaneously loads images of interest while other images download in the background
- Integrated advanced visualization tools including MPR and Paxera-3D
- Advanced gesture control and touch screen operation
- Ability to aggregate multiple sites into a single work list with full control on users accessibility
- Built-in critical-results reporting to assist with life-saving decisions that depend on timely responses
- Advanced user profiles and customizable viewing interface
- Enhanced GUI interface for easy and streamlined access to images and reports from any web browser without any training
- Advanced hanging protocols with customized preferences and multi monitor support
- Print selected images on Windows or DICOM printers
- Compare multiple studies in one window
- View studies anywhere, anytime on your laptop or mobile device,
- Embedded zero footprint viewer for all mobile devices and browsers
- Studies can be retrieved with iPad/iPhone via the robust iPaxera app.
- Ability to share multiple data
- Interoperability with EMR/ EHR systems
- HIPAA compliant image sharing module that enables users to share selected images anonymized to different social-media platforms for second opinion or interactive teaching purposes
- Share DICOM studies anywhere, any time via an integrated cloud space from Box®
- Image sharing via HIE and XDS
- Ability to chat and share studies by drag ‘n drop into Ultima conference tool from PaxeraUltima screen
- VNA simplified enterprise data management, distribution and migration
- Unified repository for all hospital data
- Context management, ease migration
- 7 years cloud archiving starting from only $0.35/study one-time fee
- Built-in CD/DVD burning tool for single or multiple studies
- Fully HIPAA compliant architecture designed with the most stringent file transfer security standards
- Dedicated servers with premium SSL encryption up to 256-bit for maximum security
- Radio Frequency ID (RFID) for real time accessibility and enhanced security. The solution verifies user’s presence during account login, the software automatically logs-off once users step away from the workstation.
- Advanced reporting tool with integrated SR templates
- MS Word interface for ease of use
- Ability to import images to reports
- Powerful dictation module
- Scalable from single practice setup to enterprise PACS
- Easily scale up or scale down from various cloud plans to meet changing demands
- Choose from different affordable plans as low as 99¢/study, and up to 8TB online storage on dedicated servers
PaxeraUltima provides a seamless transition to cloud PACS with an easy payment model and cloud plans starting from 99 Cents per study, which eliminates initial investment in both software and hardware. Users can sign up online and begin reading studies from the cloud within 24 hours. The cloud plans enables access to sophisticated technology without the maintenance cost and comes in several flexible cloud storage capacity on dedicated servers with premium SSL encryption up to 256-bit for maximum security, clients can experience the solution first-hand by activating a 30 day trial account with 10 GB of online storage at no charge.
View studies on cloud, store and share securely
Cloud PACS Plans
|Key features||Pay As You Go||Single Practice||Professional||Premium||Platinum||Enterprise|
|Online storage space||10GB||60GB||320GB||600GB||2TB||4TB|
|Unlimited study sharing|
|Advanced diagnostic tools
|Integrated reporting tools
|Minimum monthly volume||250 studies||500 studies||1000 studies||1500 studies||2000 studies|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux1, Mac1||Windows,
|99.99% Uptime guarantee|
|MIP / MPR|
|Credit card payment supported|
|PAXERAUP2DATE Server monitor module|
|iPad/ iPhone mobile viewer|
|Free 20/7 support|
|Zero footprint viewer for clinical viewing|
|256bit SSL encryption||Add-On||Add-On|
|Payment method||Credit cards, PayPal||Credit cards, PayPal||Credit cards, PayPal, Wire transfer||Credit cards, PayPal, Wire transfer||Credit cards, PayPal, Wire transfer||Credit cards, PayPal, Wire transfer|
|1-Zero-footprint for clinical viewing|
What is PaxeraUltima Cloud?
PaxeraUltima is a web-based application that offers anytime/ anywhere access to image reviewing, processing and reporting capabilities, the cloud solution frees your facility from the cost of buying new servers and storage hardware as you grow and eliminates hardware/ software obsolescence.
PaxeraUltima makes it easy for users to perform all functions needed to satisfactorily diagnose studies and write reports. Radiologists can log-in remotely, filter and select studies, view images, customize hanging protocols preferences, use the array of provided tools to apply measurements, annotations, images manipulation such as (WW/WL, zoom, pan, rotation, reversing, color remapping, magnifying tool, body marks,… etc), and use the interactive advanced visualization tools such as MIP/MPR to better analyze large number of images.
The cloud solution also enables radiologists to write or dictate reports with options to save or send the report to referring physicians. Users can also archive studies on different CD/DVD medias and print on DICOM or Windows printers,
PaxeraUltima is a generation ahead of existing technologies, the solution’s unmatched retrieval speed and the easy interface are hallmarks that have distinguished ULTIMA from other tele-radiology solutions.
Will Ultima work with my existing PACS system ?
How secure are my data on cloud servers ?
What is a Dedicated server?
When you purchase a Dedicated Server, you are actually leasing a server box that is configured and set up according to your preferences, but remains at our data center. A Dedicated Server account provides you with a dedicated IP address and full control of server usage and software installation, with admin (root) access to the server.
Where are your data centers located, how are they managed ?
We incorporate the best-in-class networking at data centers. Network operations are managed by 24/7 onsite staff with fully automated enterprise-class backup and restore technology.
Data centers are secured with state-of-the-art security technology and 24/7advanced monitoring system.