- Ultra-fast streaming technology, no more waiting while studies are rendering
- User-friendly design and easy to use
- Share studies via a unique URL, viewable on Paxera Zero Footprint Viewer
- Compare multiple studies in one window and navigate between current and prior studies seamlessly
- Highly scalable, it will grow with your facility
- E-mail anonymized images directly from the study viewer
- Burn CD/DVDS and export studies effortlessly
- Import DICOM and non-DICOM files, including jpegs, pdfs, bitmaps and more
- Fully customizable user interface
- Smart built in hanging protocols and option to build your own
- Advanced reporting tool with built in dictation, customized templates and ability to add images
- Business analytic tools to monitor workflow within the facility
- In this section use 3 snapshots (Work list view, measurement, CT study) see attached
- View studies anywhere, anytime on your laptop or mobile device
- Embedded zero footprint viewer (ZFP) that requires no downloads, installations, or plugins.
- Studies can be retrieved with iPad/iPhone via the robust iPaxera app.
Daily workflow requirements are streamlined through smart filters, protocols, and full customization of the viewer’s interface. The graphical timeline of the patient’s clinical history enables imaging professionals to interactively view prior studies, and compare current prior studies side by side, without returning to the work list.
Share and Collaborate
Innovative functionality enables multiple ways for secure image sharing that comply to IHE standards, including through a unique URL, directly via email, cloud drives, and social media platforms. Communication within the facility becomes a breeze with the ability to assign studies, send messages to other users or groups of users, and to share studies via the online chat feature.
- Fully HIPAA compliant architecture designed with the most stringent file transfer security standards
- Dedicated servers with premium SSL encryption up to 256-bit for maximum security
- Radio Frequency ID (RFID) for real time accessibility and enhanced security, verifies user’s presence during account login, automatically logs-off once users step away from the workstation.
Modality Specific Tools
- Integrated advanced visualization tools including multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) and MIP.
- Supports standard and tomosynthesis mammography studies, view CAD files with nipple alignment and FROC curve, and advanced structural reporting tool
- Built in CT-PET fusion toolbox and SUV measurement
- Hounsfield number for CT scans
- Automatic spine labelling, position synchronization, and auto-link CT and MR images
- Fetal measurements and chiropractic tools
- Support Cardiac imaging with cine tool, ECG waveform viewer,
PaxeraUltima provides a seamless transition to cloud PACS with an easy payment model and cloud plans starting from 99 Cents per study, which eliminates initial investment in both software and hardware. Users can sign up online and begin reading studies from the cloud within 24 hours. The cloud plans enables access to sophisticated technology without the maintenance cost and comes in several flexible cloud storage capacity on dedicated servers with premium SSL encryption up to 256-bit for maximum security, clients can experience the solution first-hand by activating a 30 day trial account with 10 GB of online storage at no charge.
View studies on cloud, store and share securely
Cloud PACS Plans
|Key features||Pay As You Go||Single Practice||Professional||Premium||Platinum||Enterprise|
|Online storage space||10GB||60GB||320GB||600GB||2TB||4TB|
|Unlimited study sharing|
|Advanced diagnostic tools
|Integrated reporting tools
|Minimum monthly volume||250 studies||500 studies||1000 studies||1500 studies||2000 studies|
|Supported OS||Windows, Linux1, Mac1||Windows,
|99.99% Uptime guarantee|
|MIP / MPR|
|Credit card payment supported|
|PAXERAUP2DATE Server monitor module|
|iPad/ iPhone mobile viewer|
|Free 20/7 support|
|Zero footprint viewer for clinical viewing|
|256bit SSL encryption||Add-On||Add-On|
|Payment method||Credit cards, PayPal||Credit cards, PayPal||Credit cards, PayPal, Wire transfer||Credit cards, PayPal, Wire transfer||Credit cards, PayPal, Wire transfer||Credit cards, PayPal, Wire transfer|
|1-Zero-footprint for clinical viewing|
What is PaxeraUltima Cloud?
PaxeraUltima is a web-based application that offers anytime/ anywhere access to image reviewing, processing and reporting capabilities, the cloud solution frees your facility from the cost of buying new servers and storage hardware as you grow and eliminates hardware/ software obsolescence.
PaxeraUltima makes it easy for users to perform all functions needed to satisfactorily diagnose studies and write reports. Radiologists can log-in remotely, filter and select studies, view images, customize hanging protocols preferences, use the array of provided tools to apply measurements, annotations, images manipulation such as (WW/WL, zoom, pan, rotation, reversing, color remapping, magnifying tool, body marks,… etc), and use the interactive advanced visualization tools such as MIP/MPR to better analyze large number of images.
The cloud solution also enables radiologists to write or dictate reports with options to save or send the report to referring physicians. Users can also archive studies on different CD/DVD medias and print on DICOM or Windows printers,
PaxeraUltima is a generation ahead of existing technologies, the solution’s unmatched retrieval speed and the easy interface are hallmarks that have distinguished ULTIMA from other tele-radiology solutions.
Will Ultima work with my existing PACS system ?
How secure are my data on cloud servers ?
What is a Dedicated server?
When you purchase a Dedicated Server, you are actually leasing a server box that is configured and set up according to your preferences, but remains at our data center. A Dedicated Server account provides you with a dedicated IP address and full control of server usage and software installation, with admin (root) access to the server.
Where are your data centers located, how are they managed ?
We incorporate the best-in-class networking at data centers. Network operations are managed by 24/7 onsite staff with fully automated enterprise-class backup and restore technology.
Data centers are secured with state-of-the-art security technology and 24/7advanced monitoring system.