- Ultra-fast streaming technology, no more waiting while studies are rendering
- User-friendly design and easy to use
- Share studies via a unique URL, viewable on Paxera Zero Footprint Viewer
- Compare multiple studies in one window and navigate between current and prior studies seamlessly
- Highly scalable, it will grow with your facility
- E-mail anonymized images directly from the study viewer
- Burn CD/DVDS and export studies effortlessly
- Import DICOM and non-DICOM files, including jpegs, pdfs, bitmaps and more
- Fully customizable user interface
- Smart built in hanging protocols and option to build your own
- Advanced reporting tool with built in dictation, customized templates and ability to add images
- Business analytic tools to monitor workflow within the facility
- In this section use 3 snapshots (Work list view, measurement, CT study) see attached
- View studies anywhere, anytime on your laptop or mobile device
- Embedded zero footprint viewer (ZFP) that requires no downloads, installations, or plugins.
- Studies can be retrieved with iPad/iPhone via the robust iPaxera app.
Daily workflow requirements are streamlined through smart filters, protocols, and full customization of the viewer’s interface. The graphical timeline of the patient’s clinical history enables imaging professionals to interactively view prior studies, and compare current prior studies side by side, without returning to the work list.
Share and Collaborate
Innovative functionality enables multiple ways for secure image sharing that comply to IHE standards, including through a unique URL, directly via email, cloud drives, and social media platforms. Communication within the facility becomes a breeze with the ability to assign studies, send messages to other users or groups of users, and to share studies via the online chat feature.
- Fully HIPAA compliant architecture designed with the most stringent file transfer security standards
- Dedicated servers with premium SSL encryption up to 256-bit for maximum security
- Radio Frequency ID (RFID) for real time accessibility and enhanced security, verifies user’s presence during account login, automatically logs-off once users step away from the workstation.
Modality Specific Tools
- Integrated advanced visualization tools including multi-planar reconstruction (MPR) and MIP.
- Supports standard and tomosynthesis mammography studies, view CAD files with nipple alignment and FROC curve, and advanced structural reporting tool
- Built in CT-PET fusion toolbox and SUV measurement
- Hounsfield number for CT scans
- Automatic spine labelling, position synchronization, and auto-link CT and MR images
- Fetal measurements and chiropractic tools
- Support Cardiac imaging with cine tool, ECG waveform viewer,